Legends use “etc” not because they have more examples, but because they can’t think of any more examples 😂
Today, I will share some fun personal experiences that you can totally relate to and probably learn from.
While I was at high school, most boys didn’t want the teacher to call us to answer questions. So we always thought of ways to avoid being called by the teacher.
And if you are familiar with the class setting of a secondary school, you will agree that every class has 15 categories of students, which are:
1. The thief
2. The shy type
3. The three best friends
4. The backseat guys with jokes
5. The smart type
6. The gossip squad with low marks
7. A late comer
8. The clever girls who are loved by teachers
9. The guy who doesn’t want to do anything with girls
10. The pastor
11. The copy machine boy/girl
12. The talkative
13. The lover boy
14. The bully one
15. The pretty girl
😂😂😂😂y’all know your category 😂😂
This is a joke I saw 👇🏾👇🏾😂
“A teacher asked me for the past tense of think. I thought and thought and finally wrote “Thunk” 😂😂😂😂😂😂”
Anyways, back to the story….
So I thought of ways that wouldn’t make the teacher call me out to answer questions.
Then I found 2 ways 😂😂😂
1. The first one is that you have to pretend to think hard whenever the teacher looks at you 😂😂😂😂I found the perfect picture for this 👇🏾👇🏾😂😂🤣🤣🤣
But when the teachers figured out that, they started calling people that thought hard 😂😂😂😂
2. Then I noticed someone that would always raise up his hand, but the teacher wouldn’t call him.
I went to him and begged him to tell me his secret.
He said “whenever you raise up your hand to answer questions, the teacher assumes you know it, and wouldn’t call you, instead, the teacher would call other students that didn’t raise up their hands”
Boom!!! I was happy that I’ve finally found a way that works!!
I slept very well that night and I was eager to get back to school the following morning.
When the teacher entered the class, we greeted as usual and I waited impatiently for the questions to come rolling in😂😂😂
The first question was asked and I raised up my hands quickly to answer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
“Yes Vincent, come and solve it” the teacher said.
**state of great confusion**
**feels like the ground should open up and swallow me**😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣a million thoughts were running through my mind!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
“Butt…how…..I……don’t……how….”🤣🤣🤣were the words I said while in severe confusion 😂
Then this followed 👇🏾🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1. For all the pre-teens and teens, even youths. reading this, don’t ever run away from asking questions in your class. If you don’t understand something, ask questions and your teacher will explain to you.
Don’t be like me or other people in the comment section who experienced similar ones like mine 😂😂🙏🏾🙏🏾
2. Also, if you run away from asking questions or being asked questions, there would be a day when you can’t run anymore and you might be embarrassed/disgraced. Remember, you can run, but you can’t hide.
Love you all!!!