It’s always a wonderful experience to be nominated for an award by the creator of the award.
Kamal (a highly respected and professional blogger) is the founder of the GREAT ACHIEVER BLOGGER AWARD.
This award was created to share love, joy, peace and happiness amongst ourselves. And I’m so glad because I get to be a part of the process.
There are other vital things that you should know about this award. You can find them here.
Thanks so much Kamal! In a world of 7 billion people, your uniqueness and greatness stands out! You are one in 7 billion. 😃
Check out Kamal’s blog HERE.
Rules & Regulations💐
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT statement and a Photograph.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and one for “Environment”.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of winning GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place which can be used as a badge in any page.
Kamal’s Lovely Questions to His Peaceful Bloggers:
1. How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?💐
Ans= Being good comes naturally. It comes from the heart. So if I want to be a good blogger, I will have to open my heart to Goodness. I will have to be myself. I will have to keep myself positive. I would have to share the genuine love from my heart to other great bloggers.
2. Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?💐
Ans= Peace is that thing in you that keeps telling you “Hey, don’t overreact to this. You are far better than this”
If people are around you, but they don’t feel comfortable, then you don’t have peace. Let me tell you something.
If your heart isn’t peaceful, then your entire being won’t be peaceful. And being calm doesn’t mean you are peaceful.
Peace is the only gift that you can give yourself. Peace is the gift that you can’t give others, if you don’t have it yet. Peace is allowing decisions to come from your heart, and not your head.
3. How can we save a tree?💐
Ans= Hmm, let me explain this in a fun way😅😂😂
Tree: Hey Vincent, you want to cut me down?
Vincent: yes. I need wood. So I’m cutting you down.
Tree: oh okay. But please can I ask for a little favor?
Vincent: sure, you can ask.
(The tree holds my hand, with its branches)
Tree: **with tears** (the tears of the tree was SAP) I know that humans have dominance over us. And I also know that you really need us to provide for your needs. Well, while I’m happy to help you get wood, I also have one more thing to say.
My linage is about to be wiped out. I and about 200 are the last set of trees in our linage.
I still want my generation to continue. I still want my children to procreate.
Please Vincent, cut 10 little stems on my root. And plant them. And promise me that for every tree you cut down, you plant 10 more?
Vincent: (feeling so sad) 😔. Okay buddy. I promise you. For every tree I cut, I will plant 10 more. I will make sure that your race doesn’t go into extinction. Thanks so much for your sacrifice. **then I use chainsaw to cut the tree down**
I also planted 10 more.
The tree was pleased that we humans are saving their race.
😃😅😅so this is for you reading this right now. The best way to save a tree, is to plant 10 more. ❤️
4. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issue?💐
5. What thing do you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?💐
My time. I sacrifice my time to bond and create a happy family atmosphere- even on WordPress
6. Which animal do you like most? Why?💐
😂😂😂😂please readers, can you answer this question for Kamal? 😂
7. What do you think about the journalist or youtubers?💐
I think they are doing a fantastic job of entertaining and enlightening us.
8. Does a movie-star play a vital role to aware most of the people around the world or just they present their performance to earn money?💐
Why do you do the job that you do? Is it to enlighten people, or is it to earn money? Which one comes first?
The same with movie stars. They do what they do because they love doing it. But they also need to provide for their needs. So it wouldn’t hurt to enlighten/entertain people with your passions, and also earn income by doing it, would it?
And I nominate you also! Yes, you.
My wonderful questions to the nominees 💐
What’s my favorite animal?😌
What is the most memorable day in your life?
Have you ever cooked a food and you added so much salt? 😂
Do you believe in afterlife?
How can you explain PEACE?
Out of the three major environmental pollutions (air, land, water), which one of these is very visible in your environment? And how can it be stopped?
Do you love your neighbor as you love yourself? (By neighbor, I mean people around you)
Thanks so much! And please don’t forget to check out Kamal’s blog! He’s a wonderful blogstar 😌🔥🔥
Your smile is my inspiration ❤️