As humans, we often liken our character, behaviors and attributes to other animals.
You might do something and be so proud of yourself that you call yourself a Lion.
Or you can say something calm and sweet to someone and you call yourself a Dove 🕊
Well, unlike me, sometimes I do something stupid and immediately call myself a chicken -my favorite animal by the way 😅(it’s my favorite animal, not pet)
So I was taking my usual night walks on the streets of WordPress, when I came by the house of a fantastic and wonderful teenager. I knocked on his door and surprisingly, a Jaguar came to welcome me.
This Jaguar is called Rejoy Dey
I was so surprised to be standing at the front of a Jaguar, who happens to be a teenage boy.
Then I asked him “out of all the animals on earth, why did you decide to be a Jaguar?”
He smiled and told me his reasons. And after hearing his reasons, I decided to create an awareness that there’s a Jaguar living with us on WordPress.
This Jaguar is a teenage boy with a wonderful blog. This Jaguar is that teenage boy that gives you a sense of security because with him being a Jaguar, he will protect you from other predators like the Snakes and Scorpions.
This Jaguar is Rejoy Dey.
There are the reasons why Rejoy decides to be a Jaguar
A post by Rejoy Dey
1. Jaguars are neither the biggest nor smallest member of their genus. They are neither considered to be the fastest, the most powerful nor the cleverest. Similarly, I am a superlative in no sphere of life-leading skill!
2. Jaguars are born with an aggressive spirit. A young Jaguar knows no difference between friend and foe, but attacks any random moving object. Similarly, I had an aggressive behaviour towards each and every person. After a Jaguar matures, he/she learns about brotherhood.
3. A Jaguar is an apex predator. Other big cats (except tiger) feed on herbivores only and do not interfere with other carnivores. Jaguar eats Caimans. Similarly, I thrive upon competition with like-minded people.
4. Big cats (except tiger) are considered to be afraid of water. Jaguar is an excellent swimmer. I am considered a nerd, yet I spend a lot my time having a lot of fun!
5. A Jaguar lives in the deep jungle. My true self hides deep in my soul.
Please do check out Rejoy’s blog. He’s not just an amazing teenager blogger, he’s also an active Jaguar on WordPress 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👊👊🏿👊🏻👊🏼👊🏽👊🏾
Your smile is my inspiration ❤️