SanAsh nominated me for this outstanding award 😃
An outstanding blogger, nominating another outstanding blogger for the outstanding award 😃 (you like my rhyme there?)😅
Asharsana.com is a fantastic blog that focuses on health + travel and is run by a lovely couple named Sana and Ashar 😃
😂😂well, so you now know where the blog name originated from 😅
Sana and Ashar are from Australia and are hoping to inspire people to adopt and maintain a Healthy Lifestyle and to smartly plan their Dream Vacation.
So if you want to know how to improve your healthy lifestyle and also plan that vacation when the pandemic is over, then I recommend that you check out👇🏾
Now, for the Award 🥳
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Sana and Ashar’s question for me 💐
1. What are the best three phrases to describe yourself? Ans= God fearing, fun and 😂😂 I don’t really know 😂
2. Has your personality changed since childhood? What’s the reason? Ans= I don’t think so. I’m still the person of my childhood. I tried to change my personality, but I just can’t “I tried I tried but I can’t ..”😂 (remember the Duck in Tom and Jerry that’s always frustrated because she can’t swim?😂
3. When you’re upset or angry, what’s the worst thing that you could do? Ans= when I’m angry, the worst thing I can do is just shout. But that’s if I’m angry at someone younger than me. I don’t shout or talk back to people older than me. I just walk out politely.
4. What are you most proud of and why? Ans= I’m most proud of my growing relationship with God and man.
5. What’s the biggest regret of your life, and why? Ans= The biggest regret of my life, was when I wasted so much time being a person that I’m not. So when I discovered the person that I am, I had to work double to make up for the lost time. We all have regrets. You might not want to admit it, but as long as you are human, and you’ve made mistakes, there’s definitely a form of regret or the other.
So what you should do is try to make use of the remaining available time you have left. There’s still hope. If you are reading this, you are alive. And if you are alive, there’s still hope for you. You can do this. I believe in you.
6. If you ever win a lottery for $1 Million, what’s the first thing you’d do? Ans= I will give my tithe to God.
7. If you’d go for a world tour which destination you’d go first and why?What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson, and why? Ans= I will first go to India (to visit all my good friends here) then I will go to the USA (to visit all my good friends there)
I would really love to meet the majority of people that make up my blog and make it awesome! Indians, Americans, British, Canadians, Russians, Pakistanis, etc ❤️
The first thing I will teach my son as a life lesson is:
I will teach him that challenges will come. Storms of life will come, I will show him my personal experiences. Then I will tell him that if he can move extremely close to God, he will overcome these challenges
I might not be around to see my son through all these challenges, but God will always be around to guide him. So he should live life knowing that God is his supreme protector and not any man.
Sam (the anime lover)😅
Ishaan Sharma (my great poet)
Lil Phoenix 😅(yeah, I nominate lil Phoenix)
Please use the above questions that I answered 🙏💐
Don’t forget to check out Sana and Ashar’s blog