I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Darell 😃
I’m so happy and glad to receive this award, especially from a wonderful person like Darell Philip 🙏
It hasn’t been long since I met Darell on WordPress. But you know, sometimes in life, it’s the people that you’ve hardly met with, that will turn out to be best buddies 😇
Even if you check out his blog, you will observe that he focuses on News, opinions and poetry 😃Amazing trio 😃
You can check out Darell’s blog by clicking the button below!
He’s a wonderful fellow, and I suggest you check out his blog. I’m not forcing you to like or follow. If you love what you see, surely, you will be convinced enough to follow and/like his posts😃
He also loves conversations 😅and I think for any blogger who loves seeing comments notifications, be sure to expect those from Darell 🤗
Over to the Award 🥳
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Darell’s questions for me 💐
1. What is your favourite book and why?☘️
ANS= Gifted hands (because we all have gifted hands to impact people positively. Ben Carson enlightened me on that) so while he does his surgical operations with his gifted hands, I will use my gifted hands to write and make people happy and enlightened.
What will you use your gifted hands to do?
2. What song do you currently have on repeat?☘️
ANS= Ensemble (Lion king) 😂
3. Which season (Autumn, Spring, Summer or Winter) of the year best describes you?☘️
ANS= Definitely Summer. Well, in my side of the world, we don’t really experience these seasons. The one we experience most is summer 😅
4. In the event of an emergency home evacuation what is the first item you grab?☘️
ANS= My phone. I think we can pretty get anything online. Including calling cab, withdrawal, food orders, reading the Holy books, etc. So if I grab my phone, I think it worth it😃
5. Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?☘️
ANS= I will like to meet Brendon Burchard in person. I have met with him online, on Facebook, but I will really love to meet him in person.
You see, Brendon Burchard is an high performance coach. A marketer, speaker and all other cool stuffs I aspire to be.
I just love to meet him in person and speak face to face with him. And I believe that one day, I will🙏
6. What makes a good blog?☘️
ANS= What makes a good blog is you being a good blogger. You should try as much as possible to make your posts very informative and at the same time, fun.
With the right mixture of information and fun, your blog will be attractive to people.
7. Back to the past or forward to the future?☘️
Forward to the future 😂I look forward to having kids and telling them how I made myself a superhero by killing a dinosaur and saving the world 😂 and also playing hide and seek with them 😂
Everything that happened in the past is serving as lessons or experiences for my life.
8. Your dream vacation?☘️
ANS= To go watch WWE and also to go to Barcelona to watch Barca play ☘️ And to go India to see how Bollywood movies are shot 😂so many questions I have to ask😂😂
9. The greatest movie of all time?☘️
Lord of the rings ❤️❤️
10. Wealth or health?☘️
Can a dead person spend his/her wealth?
Be healthy first, then while been healthy, try to build your wealth. Then use your wealth to help other people build their wealth.
Everything in this world is temporary. So use what you have to help other people get what they want, while you are still alive❤️
11. Your proudest moment?☘️
The day I feel in love with blogging and the day I made a little boy love me 😂 Awww, he hugged me so tightly 🤗🤗😅
My nominees ☘️
I nominate everyone!!!! Everyone of you!
My questions ☘️☘️
1. What’s the best thing someone has told you?
2. Tell me something you like about my blog 😅😃😂
3. What do you aspire to be?
4. When using your phone, do you wait till the battery is almost finished before you realize you ought to plug in your charger?😂😂😂
5. Do you love your neighbor as much as you love yourself? 🙂