“Heyyy!!! Hello!!! Wait!!!!” I screamed, when I saw my close friend of the kindergarten/nursery school days at the other end of the street😅
I shouted and shouted, but since I didn’t call his name, he didn’t bother to look back.
Then I laughed at how I forgot the name of my best kindergarten/childhood friend. 😅
But now, let me tell you a fantastic fact about good friendship.
Friendship isn’t about the people you’ve known for so long💐
You might know someone for so long, but if you want to write a short page about that person, you might find it hard.
You might know someone for so long but you haven’t known that person at all!
You might know someone for so long and it feels like nothing positive is happening in your friendship.
My point is…
You don’t say “friendship” because you’ve known that person for quite sometime.
You can know someone today and that person will demonstrate the characteristics of a very good friend, than the person you’ve known for years!
To me, friendship is when someone is adding to my personal growth.
You might ask “what about those we’ve known for years, can’t we say we are friends?”
Of course you are! But if you want to explain the word friendship to a layman, would you say:
Someone you’ve known for a very long time.
Someone that has impacted positively in you.
The fact will always remain this👇🏽
Friendship isn’t about how long you know people, but how well you know them! ☘️
So now, back to our main topic… Ready for the challenge!!
Let’s do a little challenge. 🤪🤪
It’s called the “Kindergarten and high school Challenge”
We have all advanced in life. You might have left kindergarten and high school for many years back, some 50, some 30, some 20, some 10, some are still presently there 😃.
So this is just to remember past memories 😇
Here are the challenge questions:
1. Name 5 of your friends from kindergarten 😂😂😂 if you remember at least 3, you had a very fun childhood, because it’s the fun that keeps the memories alive😅😅
2. Name 10 of your high school friends 😂😂if you can name 20, then you are a Pro friend 😂. With your best friend’s name coming first! 😅
3. Say one funny thing you did together with your friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So that’s it! Let me start 😅
1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I honestly can’t remember 😂. Do you remember that I even forgot the name of my best friend from kindergarten! But I recognized his face, I can recognize it anywhere 🤣🤣🤣
2. Ileri, Maero, Azeez, David, Dolapo, Dapo, Tomiwa, Segun, Qudus, Suzan, Mary, Wisdom, Emmanuella, Bolu, Samad, Favour, etc 😅😅
3. We mistakenly poured food on the principal’s head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣He is a bald man, so you can imagine. And the food was hot rice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it was an accident though. He was down and we were upstairs, we were playing on the corridor when we mistakenly hit a plate and it fell right on his head. We ran!!! But I think he noticed us, he just decided to forget it.
It was when we got to school the following day, that someone that saw it live, came to tell us what happened. When it happened, we didn’t know it fell on the principal’s head, until the next day 😂😂
Okay that’s mine, what’s yours! 😃