Selina nominated me for the craft lover award 😊😊
I’m so honored to receive this nomination and I’m very grateful to Selina, a very good friend that I’v know since I started blogging.
And you can check out her craft tips😃 it’s a fun thing to learn some self made crafts and teach it to maybe your children or just add to your knowledge 🎊
Check out one of Selina’s awesome craft post👇🏽
Over to the Award …
These are the rules to follow:
1. Put the Craft Lover Award logo on the top of your post.
2. Thank the person that nominated you.
3. Answer their 10 questions.
4. Nominate up to 10 more people.
5. Ask them 10 more questions.
6. Comment on their posts to let them know they got nominated for the CRAFT LOVER AWARD!!
Selina’s questions for me ☘️☘️
- What’s your favorite animal, and why? Ans: Dog. They behave like children 😂
- Which post of mine is your favorite? Ans: paper mask craft 😃because I did it so much when I was much younger 😂
- What’s your favorite book? I think Ben Carson: Gifted hands
- Who is your favorite blogger? (apart from yourself) And why? Ans: Any blogger that is hardworking towards their blog
- Who do you look up to? And why? Ans: He is the overall supreme being 🙏
- When did you start blogging? Ans: January 2020
- Why did you start blogging? Ans: I started because I had always wanted to make people smile and feel impacted. Blogging is a very effective means of doing such, right? 😃
- Do you like blogging? If so, why? Ans: of course! I think the more you spend time blogging, the more you love it and see great opportunities
- How are you feeling today? Ans: I’m feeling very positive ✨✨
- Did you help your family today? Ans: yeah 😂I actually cooked (an extremely simple meal) 🤣
The first 10 to comment on this, I will nominate. But even after the limit has been reached, I can still nominate anyone ✨✨✨. You can use the above questions for your own post🤗🤗
Yeah, you deserve it, you will get it ☘️☘️☘️☘️
There are other awards that I was nominated for, I will still post every single one of them ☘️☘️☘️☘️