I uploaded earlier that I was going to learn some key things about digital marketing. Well, i’v learnt a lot and I’m back here to enlighten you on what I’v learnt😃
But I advise you get a pen and small notebook beside you, you write down some key points 🖊 📖
*Note* Information here is based on what I learnt. It’s not the full details and information on Digital marketing. It’s just the basic knowledge of Digital Marketing💐
🌟What is Digital Marketing? 💐
Digital marketing is a way to connect with and influence your potential customers online.
Now, you might think whether you have any customer, or you think you can’t make the best of digital marketing because your blog might not be customer driven, but you can.
No matter your blog, one thing you might consider soon or later, is writing your own book, Or creating online courses for your various niche.
If you will consider this one day, then you pay close attention to what I have to say. 🙏
🌟Digital Marketing Assets. ☘️
Marketing assets are customized content. They are customized in a way that is appealing to the customer. And in digital marketing, we have some customized way of presenting our contents to potential customers.
- Your Website
- Branded assets (logos, icons, etc)
- Video content (video ads, products demo, etc)
- Images (infographics, product shots, company photos, etc)
- Written content (blog posts, e-books, product description, testimonials, etc)
- Online products/tools (calculators, SaaS, interactive content, etc)
- Social media pages.
🌟Digital Marketing Strategies ☘️
🌿Now, we have looked at the assets, let’s go over to the strategies and methods.🌿
1. Pay-per-click advertising. (PPC) You pay for every user who clicks on an ad.
2. Search engine optimization (SEO).
3. Paid Social Media Advertising.
4. Content Marketing: This covers any digital marketing effort that uses content assets (blog posts, infographics, ebooks, videos, etc) to build brand awareness or drive clicks, leads or sales.
5. Native Advertising: Ever get to the bottom of an article and see a list of suggested articles? That’s native advertising.
6. Email Marketing: used mostly to advertise special deals, highlight content (often as part of content marketing) or promote an event.
7. Affiliate Marketing: It is essentially paying someone else (a person or a business) to promote your products and services on their website.
⭐️Finally, before getting started for Digital Marketing, there are 4 essential questions to answer.🌿
1. How much do you need to make?
2. Who are you marketing to? : once you know how much money you want to make from digital marketing, you need to identify who you are marketing to. This is critical because different personas require different marketing tactics.
3. What are your customers worth? : Typically, people look at buyer personas as a good way to craft an effective marketing strategy.
4. How much do you want to spend to reach your goals? :you must be ready to invest in your target. You drop $20 in marketing, knowing you will get $200 in profits.
So that’s it! I hope you enjoyed it. I tried my best to break it down very simple and easy to digest.